• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Second enclosure up and running and new equipment in.

Jasonbasler4

Hatchling Dragon
Finally the t5s are here. Had to setup second terranium reptisun 10.0t5 x2 basking bulbs x2 black night heat lights x4 I live in new England
f1a1291d362d2c8034ce7600c3cb94b6.jpg
014f98ffef4f6380c9f55ce5fe09f6d4.jpg
12c78447d3edbb9615c3a863d297378e.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Jasonbasler4

Hatchling Dragon
Hey tomorrow tell me how tall tank is that basking area may be too hot for him. Goodnight.

Jasonbasler4

Hatchling Dragon
Yeah have you measured the actual temp of the surface where the light points straight down to? Or just that side of tank?

Jasonbasler4

Hatchling Dragon
You need to do a little grocery shopping, lol. Do you have a digital thermometer with a probe at the end. You can get them for ten dollars if you already do put the probe right on the surface he will be basking in let it sit there for like 20 minutes and see what temp it comes up with.

Bclifton

Bearded Dragon Egg
Jason is right. I did that with my uromastyx and didn't even realize how hot it was getting. I got digital thermostats on Amazon cheeeeaaapp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts