• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Screwed By Dubiaroaches.com

UNDEAD ELMO

Bearded Dragon Egg
So I ordered some roaches and supplies from www.dubiaroaches.com last Friday. I ordered 1000 roaches, 1lb bag of roach chow, 1 oz of water crystals, and a large feeder dish. Today the box arrived but only had the roaches in it. I emailed, messaged, and called them right as I opened it and they still wont respond to me. I needed the aupplies with it since I ran out of my old supply. So now im sfuck with having to go buy some from a store and pay way more. Has this happened to anyone else by them? On their website it shows that my whole order was fullfilled but it wasnt. They wont respond to my Facebook messages, even though they keep opening them to read it. This will more than likely be my last purchase from them. The hornworms I ordered last time were half dead and they never sent new ones either. So im in need of a good feeder supplier for cheap. Let me know of any others if you can.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Cori

Juvenile Dragon
That's really shitty. Was thinking about ordering from them. Definitely not going to now

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow sorry your having a bad time with them.. I've done business with them without any issues so that's weird..
Have you thought about doing your own roach chow?? I do mine and I do a mix of guinea pig food (ground up), oatmeal, corn meal, honey cherrios, I put some fish food in there, then you can put some supplements in there if you want...grind it up so it's easier for the little ones to eat..
For water crystals you can get the miracle grow plant crystals from home depot type for really cheap..

I've done business with discountdubia.com
most of my colony came from Brandon (he's a member here sixofwandstattoo he also has a fb page Arizona roach farm
Now I haven't bought any in 2 years so.....
good luck

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I've never had any issues with them. It is possible that your messages have been read and they are looking into the matter before they respond to you.

BrookeE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Wow.. Never had a single problem with them, but then again Ive only ordered bugs. They've always sent me plenty and I end up with more than I order because I never have any dead on arrival. Perhaps thats because Im in texas and they don't have to ship very far?
Im sorry to hear about the problems.
Please let us know if they respond and fix their mistake.

UNDEAD ELMO

Bearded Dragon Egg
Well the big boss emailed me in the middle of the night trying to fix it. He said it will be sent and here in 2 days so we will see. Its still frustrating. If they fix it and make up for it then ill be fine with them.

KrissyLeigh

Juvenile Dragon
How odd, I've never had a problem with them. The main other websites I order from are rainbowmealworms and Phoenixworms- at rainbow I've had a couple problems with my orders but their customer service is excellent, and they have fixed any problem right away.

Draeju's_world

Juvenile Dragon
They have been my go-to company for dubias for the past year. I've never had any issues with them and would recommend them. Hopefully this was an irregular mishap and they make right with you with some extras.

UNDEAD ELMO

Bearded Dragon Egg
Yeah we will see what they send me. Ill upload some more photos of the younglings soon, its been far to long. They are getting big fast.

Squish

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I've ordered superworms and roaches for quite a while from Rainbow Mealworms. They've only messed up my order once, and they fixed it immediately and paid for the shipping.

UNDEAD ELMO

Bearded Dragon Egg
Well I recieved the missing parts of my order today. They also sent me another thousand roaches for free with it. So they definitely just made it up to me since the order of roaches they sent for free should have been $90 like the first thousand I ordered. That definitely just helped me out financially. I still wont order hornworms from them since they didnt do well with those last time. I just hated that they only put a days worth of food in there for them. So a bunch died off befofe I could feed them off. So if anyone knows a good hornworm hookup that eould be awesome. The babies love them for treats.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well I recieved the missing parts of my order today. They also sent me another thousand roaches for free with it. So they definitely just made it up to me since the order of roaches they sent for free should have been $90 like the first thousand I ordered. That definitely just helped me out financially. I still wont order hornworms from them since they didnt do well with those last time. I just hated that they only put a days worth of food in there for them. So a bunch died off befofe I could feed them off. So if anyone knows a good hornworm hookup that eould be awesome. The babies love them for treats.

Good!! I was sure that they would make things right so I'm glad you got taken care of..

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Glad they made it right.

I always get my hornworms from Greatlakes Hornworms. I've tried dubiaroaches and other places but I've always been happy with the quality of worms at Greatlakes. I do a subscription with them, it's around $31 with shipping for 2 cups of 25+ worms.

Latest posts