• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

runny poop

Dennis Cronin

Juvenile Dragon
Capbo has had a couple rounds of his usual lizard poop surrounded by some runnier liquidy stuff. Smelly too. So I cleaned out his enclosure real well and gave him a bath (he drank a lot). Then just now I was checking on him and there's a discolored dried oval like he peed or something which he's never done.

I just got a new batch of Dubias. Any experiences?

Dennis

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Have you fed him any Dubias? It's probably a change in the feeders. If you're overly concerned, you should have a vet examine a fecal and see if there's something else wrong.

Dennis Cronin

Juvenile Dragon
Just to follow up on this, things seemed to stabilize. No more runniness and Capbo decided he really liked those bugs. Thanks.

Dennis

Latest posts