• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Reptarium question

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I have a 265 gal. Screen reptarium that we got for the porch my question is can I use it for a chameleon and a dragon at separate times of course but for them both. I know dragons have salmonella so I'm wondering if it will hurt my chameleon if he were to come in contact with areas that my dragon was in.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Wow, I'm looking at the dates and times of these posts and I've really been MIA this week! I'm going out of town this weekend and just been making sure the bugs are all clean and the kids all have what they need to get through without me.

Does the reptarium stay outside? My thinking is if they don't poop in it, then it should be okay.

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Ya it stays on the porch . And ya you were Mia I was wondering about you.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I hate flying. Part of our trip is by train and part by plane. I am driving my boyfriend nuts with getting things ready. I typed up a letter for each of the babies and attached it to their tanks and cage! Even left my password info for this forum letting my family know that the people here know the most about my bearded dragons!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
DC. I have someone that is going to be around taking care of the cats and stuff but I don't trust them to take care of the lizards. They usually do fine without us for 2 days.

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I worry about that too .What if I have to go out of town. Yikes. Have a great trip . Hopefully I'll have good news about Minion when you get back.

Latest posts