• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Reptaid

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I just wanted to put out some info on this product. I know there is controversy about it due to it being such a new product to the industry. But with that said, I personally use and have used it. It is a great health product with many wonderful effects. 1 it will increase your dragons appetite and activity if they slow down due to sickness (or when coming out of brumation) 2 it is able to lower the count on pin worms and coccidia by boosting the natural immune system of your dragon (it can aid in fighting off RI in its early stages) 3 the product is completely non-invasive to your animals natural systems. it is not hard on them at all like prescription medications are. you do not require a post-treatment therapy for your dragon. The product is 100% natural mixture that your dragons will enjoy taking to an extent. It needs to be refrigerated for the best shelf life (1 year after opening if refrigerated). I have used it to help my dragons acclimate to their new environments (virtually bypassing the relocation stress problems many get) as well as to aide my females after laying (boosting their immune systems allow their body to recover faster). There are a number of breeders in the reptile industry (not just beardies) that use this product. It has had great effects on Bearded Dragons, snakes, Chameleons, Leopord Geckos, uramastyx, and is now being tested on amphibians.
More information on the product as well as the ability to purchase it are located here http://www.chameleonsnorthwest.com/reptaid4.htm
I will be a registered dealer of this product as well soon but my plan is to mainly sell it at expos and sell it with my babies. I wanted to put this out for folks as it is a product that i stand behind 100% and believe in its benefits.

Nancy_alex

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hi there... i was just wondering if this perhaps may help my loloita she just moved environments abt a week and a half ago...she just started eating but has not pooped yet...or is this for mainly parasitic infections?

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It can be used to aide a dragon through relocation stress. When they get stressed out their natural parasites that they always have go up. The reptaid will help keep this undercontrol and therefore lower your dragons stress level quite a bit. It does not only have to be used on sick dragons. You can use it to help them when coming out of brumation and for relocation stress.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yeah i asked that same question in her other thread i believe and let her know to use some diced up apple that will help lubricate things as it is a natural laxative.

Latest posts