• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

reply problem

cybercat

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Why am I always getting an error message when I try to post a reply? I am signed in and if I copy and refresh I can then post. But that is rather annoying to say the least.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Not sure, I'll bring it up 2 administration. Sorry 4 any inconvenience.

jessica domke

Juvenile Dragon
u kno mine is doing the exact same thing!!!!!!! everytime i try 2 post something, i gotta cut, refresh page than paste it..4 it 2 let me post!

jessica domke

Juvenile Dragon
i'm still having problems posting comments & such. i try 2 post, it says error. so i refresh the page & try 2 post it again, than it finally lets me! happens w/every post or comment i try 2 make.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That's very strange. Can you tell me more about the error you're getting? Have you tried logging out, clearing your browser cache, then logging back in?

jessica domke

Juvenile Dragon
it says 'the following error occured: plz enter a valid message' so if i copy, refresh the page, paste than try 2 post it always works the 2nd time, but not the 1st. i haven't tried logging out & clearing the browser cache. i'll try it tho!

Latest posts