• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Reactions to Other Lizards

RaidenMarshall

Hatchling Dragon
Well, Apollo gets along great with my dogs, at least so far. So I took him out of his tank today and let him roam around the floor. Well he was doing fine, and my dogs didn't seem to care and then he saw it. My leopard gecko's tank (its on the floor currently because we needed the space on the table he was on). He bolted to it and looked at my leo, who looked back. And BAM! He attempted to lunge at him like he was a roach snack a few times but was stopped by the glass. Then he puffed up all black and tried to intimidate my little leo who just kept staring at him blankly. It was a pretty funny moment, but I scooped him right up and gave him his dreaded bath. :p

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
That's too funny!

I've been lucky so far that I haven't had any issues with Luci and Dexter together. They see each other but there's no arm waving, head bobbing, or beard showing. I have learned though that Dexter hates when Luci steps on her. Even still, she doesn't show anger, she just tries to get away!

Latest posts