• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Rant.

beardie_love

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
It started where my mom was moving out of her place, so we had to sell my turtles, fish, tank and other stuff. Weeks went by and I couldn't sell them at a price that I almost spent on everything. So I posted a final offer/ad to sell everything that day. So this one guy picked up everything.

Now, I was just on a local classifieds site, and saw something familiar. I looked through the pictures that person posted, and I know for sure those were the turtles, fish, and the stuff that went with them. BUT. The 2 turtles and 1 pleco were in a TEN gallon tank. ..........I sold them with a 70 gallon tank. The nerve of some people!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He wasn't even selling them with their heat lamp and UVB. :mad:

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sorry to hear that. It really is sickening how many out there care more about making a dollar than the well being of a living creature.

Latest posts