• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Quick question!

avyrus666

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
So here goes... Is my dragon orange or citrus? Breeder said it's citrus. I don't really care, I love him for his personality. It's just been bothering me since I found this forum and I don't want to think my reptile guy lied to me. Lol.

uploadfromtaptalk1367394051885.jpg

I guess it's cuddles time... Couldn't get a good pic. Lol.
I have more pics posted under "one bad beardie"
Any answer helps. All I know is he aint classic brown like my lady's dragon. :cool:

Sent from my ROOTED LG Motion 4G using Tapatalk 2

ashley7988

Juvenile Dragon
Can't really tell by the picture. Mine is a citrus orange tiger. So maybe a little bit of both? Draco has a lot of orange on his body but his legs are a citrus color. Heres mine.

DSCN0146.JPG

Henry X Stella

Hatchling Dragon
It's impossible to tell without documented bloodlines.
If you look at my breeder's page http://beardedandveiledreptile.homestead.com/
that's the hypo X orange/gold clutch Henry came from...but then other breeders might list them as orange/citrus.
So you're always right in saying orange or citrus unless you're trying to sell a false bloodline without papers and someone calls you on it. lol.
Henry 5/1 no filter, hope that helps.
Henry5113.jpg

and as with Stella, she's from the same breeder but i didn't see the parents, and they didn't have their history...so i could call her an "Italian Leatherback" because she looks just like one...like your male looks quite like mine...but I'll never know for sure. Pretty much without paying for it all you know is that they eat a lot. :)

avyrus666

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
and as with Stella, she's from the same breeder but i didn't see the parents, and they didn't have their history...
Same problem I had with mine, but was told he was citrus so I might as well agree... I got my gf's dragon from Petsmart after that. xD

Sent from my ROOTED LG Motion 4G using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts