• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

question

stumpylump86

Bearded Dragon Egg
We reserved our beardie from a reptile rescue, we got our tank all set up and then went to collect her they gave her to us in a shoe box and she travelled home fine and settled in effortlessly. We've since taken her back for a once over and taken her home in the same shoe box and she's shown no signs of stress. So I'd personally say in a box x

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I have a rectangular "critter" keeper that I use for transport. The top snaps on so there is no way they can get out.

beardieX0

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Yeah a box would be your best bet. My 4 year old freaks out when he goes outside lol

MelanieT

Hatchling Dragon
I have a black Jeep diaper bag from Wal-mart that I'm using while it's cold to transport to vets appointments. It's roomy enough that my BD isn't squished (will fit 2 gallon jugs) but cozy enough that he is secure. I line the bottom and cover him with his blankets. I don't zip it all the way closed. The pockets are great for paper towels and hand sanitizer. I also make sure to buckle them in and can secure it fairly well. Not sure I would have bought one just for this but it has been great to keep Jabba toasty. He sleeps and is super chill in there.

beardieX0

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
As long as it's got air and has nothing toxic in it that'll work :) sounds like a good idea!

MelanieT

Hatchling Dragon
This is what mine looks like.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417022459.216437.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417022467.821172.jpg

Latest posts