• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Proud Beardie Owner!

BeardieBaby

Juvenile Dragon
Hello everyone! My name is Holly and I am a fairly new PROUD owner of a beautiful beardie named Baby! I have had him or her for a little over a month now and I am absolutely IN LOVE!!!! I also have 3 cats. I am excited to be a part of this community and will try to be of any help as I can! I know I am new but I go to PetsMart twice a week and I am always asking questions and learning new things. It will also be great to learn things I never knew by people on here! :)

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi Holly!

Watch your Cats & the BD, seen too many unfortunate accidents ...

WelcometoBDF3.jpg

BeardieBaby

Juvenile Dragon
Oh don't worry!! I am always right with my Beardie at all times and luckily my cats don't seem to care at all about the baby when I have him out, but I make sure he is nowhere near them! Thanks for the welcoming!!!:)

Pat B

Super Moderator
Welcome to BDF!! Yes....watch your cats when your beardie is out....it only takes a swipe of a paw....Also, do a search on Petsmart and read the thread. Be wary of what they tell you unless you are one of the lucky ones that has a good and knowledgeable reptile person. Personally, and I speak only for myself, I don't trust anything the people tell me at Petsmart....:rolleyes:

Latest posts