• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

problems with PM's

Gail

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
For some reason I seem to have problems sending/replying to PM's. Most of the time everything works ok and I get a notice saying its been sent but lately, the page just reloads and I don't get a confirmation notice. Is this a common problem or am I doing something wrong? I'm using firefox browser.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have never gotten a confirmation that is sent but they always seem to go to the person I am sending or replying to. I too use Firefox.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
This is the first I've heard about PM issues. You have to modify your profile for PMs to be saved in your sent box or check the box when you are drafting your PM. If a page is reloading, this tends to be a communication issue. In other words, your Internet connection. I use Firefox and have not had any issues.

What steps are you taking to draft and send your PM?

Gail

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
It could be my connection, it been acting up the last couple days. steps I'm taking, well, I hit reply then type in my message and hit send.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm going to bank on your connectivity. I've looked at the database connection and have not received any errors. So, if your connection drops while you are sending, you would receive the reload page you are seeing.

Latest posts