• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Post editing

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
has the ability to edit your posts been removed or is there a problem with my browser? lol

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
doesn't appear to be a problem with your browser, it's on mine too.
Although inconvenient at times, one should proof read before posting. Alot of information gets missed when posts are altered after they're written. So it makes sense.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
See, this is one of those places I shouldn't have posted. lol

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yeah i noticed a typo on a post i made and was gonna fix it and couldnt :-\ lol

Im all for people not being able to erase their posts and what not but i think there should be a time limit like on b-d.com
there you can edit your post immediately after posting it but like 10 or 15 minutes and its done.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, everyone. Yes, this right was removed with recent activity of a member deleting their entire posts. We do not want to lose any content in the forum. People view the forum posts.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Very funny!

Seriously, we are going to look into some editing rules. Stay tuned.

KAJA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
You should now have the ability to edit the post for up to 5 minutes after posting. Thanks to all for your feedback, thanks to Renee for pointing me to the fix!

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Renee said:
Yes, this right was removed with recent activity of a member deleting their entire posts.

Really? Why would somebody do that?

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Don't know, but we've had more than 1 user remove their posts. Doesn't make sense to me.

Latest posts