• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pluto pics 14 mnths

hanfon

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hey all, heres a few recents of Pluto, hes now 14months old and measures 49cm nose to tail. Hes grown sooo much in the last few months. He seems super happy and we just adore him 8)
One thing, if anyone can see his nails, let me know if you think they're too long..? they are starting to curl under a bit.. should I clip them? How?

Cheers x

DSCN2004-1.jpg

DSCN2009-1.jpg

DSCN2204.jpg

DSCN2093.jpg

DSCN1956.jpg

hanfon

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Yeah I agree, he's lookin mint! Can't wait to get another actually and raise it from a baby, now that Ive got the 'bug' for these lil critters x

hanfon

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
hmmmm not sure Im up for that kinda task yet, I still got little kiddies of my own .. but definitely something I'll be keen on a bit later for sure 8)

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He definitely looks good! Nails look okay to me.

Latest posts