• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Please help (high vet bill)

Craig117900

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'm new to this page we have a bearded dragon that needed emergency vet care today and I'm sure everyone here knows exotic vet care is expensive especially when it's an after hours emergency. Does anyone know if there is help available anywhere for unexpected medical bills? Our baby is currently getting treated with an estimate cost of $1100. Times are very tough and idk what to do. We have a gofund me currently but that is all. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated
16961335645842139006457253593645.jpg

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm new to this page we have a bearded dragon that needed emergency vet care today and I'm sure everyone here knows exotic vet care is expensive especially when it's an after hours emergency. Does anyone know if there is help available anywhere for unexpected medical bills? Our baby is currently getting treated with an estimate cost of $1100. Times are very tough and idk what to do. We have a gofund me currently but that is all. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated View attachment 34749
Every area is different --- the question is -- is this vet good and know what they are talking about -- my advice to you is to get a second opinion -- here is a website to find a good reptile vet -- if your in a small town/ area please type in the biggest cities zip code -- we do have a vet tech on this board that can help w/ medical issues -- what is going on w/ the dragon --- how old is the dragon -- please go over the husbandry your using brand and bulbs surface basking temps and UVB - is it a coil or a long tube fixture?
www.arav.org

Yvonne G

Administrator
3 Year Member
Can you let us know why you felt the beardie need to go to the vet?

Latest posts