• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Please help baby citrus tiger leatherback

Aeley

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have had this dragon a little over a week . When I got her she was very active and eating very well .Now not so much. I started out with walnut shell substaight and now she will not open her eyes and now seems like she is not moving much at all and will not eat I have cleaned the tank and switched walnut shells out with carpet . my temp in side tank is 97 in basking spot and 80-85 ambient temp in the cool side I am new to reptiles and learning very fast that I have should have done a lot more research before purchasing my dragon however im trying my best to save my dragon please help

Karanater

Bearded Dragon Egg
Might be impacted from the walnut shell sub. Very dangerous for bearded dragons of all sizes i would try a half hour warm bath you can also rub your dragons tummy to help with the impaction there is no guarantee walnut shells are the worst only other thing i could say is make sure your dragon is well hydrated lack of water can make them act that way wish you the best

Latest posts