• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pictures of some of our zoo

chucks parents

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello everyone,

I got a few pictures of some other members of our zoo and decided to post them. Here are our two dogs, Great Danes Mongo and Ramsey and our two birds Zazu and Tuka. We also have a shy cat named Sophie and of course our two dragons and Kevin our fan footed gecko who is also shy and nocturnal.

Ramsey
newpicturesofChuckandRazz0709012.jpg

Mongo
newpicturesofChuckandRazz0709011.jpg

Tuka
ATT656919.jpg

Zazu
ATT202869.jpg

I left off pictures of the 4 teenagers, but they are part of our zoo too...

chucks parents

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thank you and yes you have to post picture as some one I know once said...It didn't happen if you don't have pictures........

Our Danes are between 135 and 160 pounds. The older one Mongo use to be the biggest, but he loves to run and is in really good shape, but not really heavy. Ramsey the youngest who we thought was going to smaller, he was such a little baby, turned out to be the bigger than his older brother. Just proves you really don't know until it happens.....

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Gee, my puppies look just that next to yours !

See !
IMG_0018.jpg

This was last winter, notice they are heat hogs !

Chelsea and Orion movie.... yes they are still playing that game, though Orion jumps just as much as chelsea did then !

oh yeah, then I got these several years back, pictured with me (in the middle) Cute huh?
Kanuga2008-1045.jpg

One more of the biggest pet.... Silly elf !
Kanuga2008-1111-edit.jpg

The others I introduced in my.....introduction ;)
Janie.

Latest posts