• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Picture Gallery for Beardies

Would you use a picture gallery if we created one?

• Absolutely!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Probably, if I had time to upload pics.

• Maybe, but I post my pics elsewhere too.

• Probably not, because I already have them elsewhere and can just link to them.

• Nah, just not interested.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KAJA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Well, this is something we have been throwing back and forth for awhile and that is putting up a picture gallery for all of the beardie pics that seem to be growing in number quickly.

There are some free ones out there, but the one that we like best does cost money. It costs money because it is the best one out there.

Basically it allows for each user to have a gallery associated with the profile and gives full management of the photos. It has an index of all of the user galleries and allows commenting etc. But since it would cost us, we would first like to see if members felt they would actually use it.

Thanks for your vote, it helps us a great deal to prioritize where our efforts go. Once you vote, you will see the number of votes for each option. Each member can vote once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts