• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Photos of dinky n blinky taken today

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Blinky wanted to go back in viv
d2dba4525d6b71640269c8af1206293e.jpg

Dinky just chilling
3da406de9f11b5a22fb28c37f4ae8d57.jpg

Blinky watching TV
fd331b7435bae8516e7e30cb3c9f7a10.jpg

Dinky watching TV
ed69993579da8774e73ea0b81386e0de.jpg

Blinky checking out the smell
b88dbfe3e57222762e3f431cfef6aba7.jpg

Morning blinky
1581883c0e117d4f607c4f940de7c865.jpg

Morning dinky
035fbd2eb36cd89c962ea02f9fbfcbc4.jpg

Dinky snuggles
832505657ad43cefdf69d98563d60947.jpg

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Is it bad the 99% of the photos on my phone n laptop are dinky and blinky lol

Ha! Its that same on my phone! It's all Lacey and Wally!

I wanted to thank you again for the pet insurance. I got my babies their own policy last week. If you had not explained it that way I never would have gotten it. So thank you so very much.

The pictures of Dinky and Blinky are beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Can I ask you… does Dinky or Blinky poop in the same place or do they just poop wherever they want?

I can still see Dinky with glasses! If I find beardie accessories and see glasses I will get her some!

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
They both only poop in the bath lol so I have to bath them every 2 days just so they poop lol they will do it within seconds of being in bath

I forget they are older! That must be lovely not dealing with poop! I can't wait until mine get older!

Wally will poop on his floor, so I've been putting down paper towels, I forget what you guys call them over there, he will and has been consistently pooping in same spot! Lacey just poops on her basking spot! Lol but she's only 35 days old so it's too be expected she will poop anywhere. Lol

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I've been thinking about your mum and the girls. Does your mum talk loudly, or wear perfume or lotion? These were just thoughts I had as Dinky and Blinky are the sweetest girls I know. So it's hard for me to imagine them getting upset or scared.

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Once a week I'll put them in bath to poop and fill paddling pool up so they can have a swim. Blinky has a habit of swimming straight through blinkys poop so it breaks up and goes everywhere before I get chance to scoop it out lol.

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I've been thinking about your mum and the girls. Does your mum talk loudly, or wear perfume or lotion? These were just thoughts I had as Dinky and Blinky are the sweetest girls I know. So it's hard for me to imagine them getting upset or scared.
Nope nothing. It might be because my mum don't pay attention to them. She's not keen on them.

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Once a week I'll put them in bath to poop and fill paddling pool up so they can have a swim. Blinky has a habit of swimming straight through blinkys poop so it breaks up and goes everywhere before I get chance to scoop it out lol.

Ewwwww!!!! Thank you for that lovely bit of information! Now I can see that in my mind! Lmao

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Nope nothing. It might be because my mum don't pay attention to them. She's not keen on them.

That's it! They can sense that she doesn't like them! Animals are smart. It's a smell that humans give off when they are not animal people. Which tells animals to stay away from those people. You know like when a dog will bark at a person for no reason. Well they have a reason to bark we just don't understand it.

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
We have plug in air freshers that we change sent daily ( I'm slightly ocd with it lol)

You sound just like me! I just bought this new air freshener for $5.00 so like 6 pounds for you. But it is lovely!
d4f99a19717d9af5daaa5a2231cac3c4.jpg

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
You can get febreeze unstoppable that you put in your washing machine bit like softner but smell last longer

Seriously???? Oohh I'm going food shopping this week so I will have to check that out. This stuff smells SO GOOD!!!!

Thank you!

Latest posts