• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

PetsAtHome Dandilions

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Personally I would not feed them. Beardies can be fed fresh dandelion greens however which are very commonly available in a lot of grocers produce section. Those that you are looking at claim to consist of both the greens and flowers but at best they are a dried food which would require hydration to be fed and that can not match the nutritional value found in fresh dandelion greens.
I do applaud you for being creative and thinking out of the box however but in this case I would suggest sticking to what is known safe and fresh is always best:)
My opinion!

TheGuvnor

Hatchling Dragon
Cool. That's the sort of answer I was looking for to be honest. Thanks for your input, It's very much appreciated. :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

TheGuvnor

Hatchling Dragon
I got some of these by the way. He don't touch them. But his live feeders love them (hoppers and dubia). So not a total waste :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Latest posts