• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

PatsyB, thought you may enjoy this :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Thanks Jager! That's adorable! I have a cat that likes chasing after bubbles :)

donprec

Juvenile Dragon
That was so absolutely adorable! But I have to admit, I thought this was going to be about some bug's or worm's guts hanging out or something, lol.
The other day, my son fed Precious a huge hornworm on his bed (don't know what he was thinking!). Anyway, the poor thing's guts were splattered all over my wall and for a few moments, I was actually thinking about taking a picture of it for Patsy! :p

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
That was so absolutely adorable! But I have to admit, I thought this was going to be about some bug's or worm's guts hanging out or something, lol.
The other day, my son fed Precious a huge hornworm on his bed (don't know what he was thinking!). Anyway, the poor thing's guts were splattered all over my wall and for a few moments, I was actually thinking about taking a picture of it for Patsy! :p

LOL! Dexter got into a fight with a hornworm the other day and she actually squeezed poop out of it, it was so gross!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club

Oh and thanks for thinking of me when worm guts are splattered all over LOL! :p

donprec

Juvenile Dragon
Yep, your responses to gut squirt in the past were so hilarious that I can't help but think of you when it happens :D
And what is with you and your attacking hornworms lol?! First Bumble and now Dexter!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Yep, your responses to gut squirt in the past were so hilarious that I can't help but think of you when it happens :D
And what is with you and your attacking hornworms lol?! First Bumble and now Dexter!

Ha, Dexter was actually the winner in that battle. She has a problem picking things up with her mouth sometimes so the poor hornworms get chomped a few times before she actually can pick them up.

Latest posts