• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Panicking!!!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Hopefully someone is on right now....just gave Dexter her bath and she pooped good. Right after she pooped she started contorting her tail and making movement like she had to poop again. But nothing is coming out. If she had eggs I would feel them right?????? I'm kinda freaking out right now as she's staring up at me smiling. I made a dig box out of the only thing I have on hand, coco fiber. I put her in it but she's just sitting there.

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Dont panic Patsy. Maybe she just feels really good! Ya know - gettin rid of all the excrement.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Thank you. I haven't had a freak out moment in a long time. She's fine. She hasn't gotten any bigger so there is no way she has eggs. I guess I'm paranoid since EDL cursed me the other day LOL!

Latest posts