• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Outdoor enclosure

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I've seen some enclosures that are just basic with 2x4's and mesh.

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i bought a baby's play pen at Target - added some mesh & clamps to the top. i've got the materials to build a nice one - just gotta get the time and motivation.

Attachments

• dragon cage.jpg
    dragon cage.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 82

Andyurgay

Hatchling Dragon
A few years ago we built a 12 foot by 8 foot out door pen along a wooden fence using metal siding and 2x4s. The metal siding fit into the ground a good 6 inches, secured to the 2x4s very solid. We made sure there were no gaps in the wood fencing, no gaps they could crawl out of. We built in a 4 foot "roof" they could go into for shade and have a shallow pool to soak and drink. We never trim the plants, which are all safe, so they can dig and borrow if they want. They have old pots to hide under and sticks and boards to get into the sun if they want. We use it every summer to let them soak up sun and get some running and digging out. They also love the dandelion and clover that grow in there.

Latest posts