• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Only eating undusted crickets

ants337

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi All

Just wondering if any one has experienced this?
So I got lil old Derek (3 months old) home on sunday 27/08/23, given him some time to settle in temps are good 38-40c in the basking area with 12% Uv light insdie the viv. But when feeding crickets he turns his nose up at the ones that have been dusted and only eats your plain ones?

I've ordered some roaches and worms just for him to try, but just wondering if anyone else has experienced this if somehow did you get around it...

Many thanks
Ant

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi All

Just wondering if any one has experienced this?
So I got lil old Derek (3 months old) home on sunday 27/08/23, given him some time to settle in temps are good 38-40c in the basking area with 12% Uv light insdie the viv. But when feeding crickets he turns his nose up at the ones that have been dusted and only eats your plain ones?

I've ordered some roaches and worms just for him to try, but just wondering if anyone else has experienced this if somehow did you get around it...

Many thanks
Ant
You can get some liquid calcium to feed in a eye dropper-

Latest posts