• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Oldie

Gillian England

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi, my female dragon Ninio is somewere between 13 and 15 years old and has always been healthy. She hasn't been eating for the last 3 weeks or so, maybe the odd mario worm.
She drank a bit while in the bath and has pooed but she is not herself, if i offer a worm she closes her eyes and looks away
If i leave greens in they end up shrivelled.
She is sleeping alot and sometimes opens her mouth to breath.

Gillian England

Bearded Dragon Egg
She doesnt sound well ---- what are her basking temps and how old is the UVB? What are you using for a UVB brand and bulb please --- how are you taking the basking temps---NO Stick Ons ---- she sound like she could have a possible RI ---- does she have any mucous coming out of her nose or mouth any bubbles here is some info on RI and what to look for Respiratory tract infections may be caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites. Affected lizards may sneeze, or have discharge from their eyes or nose, bubbles from the mouth or nose, unnaturally rapid or shallow breathing, open-mouthed breathing, decreased appetite, and lethargy.
She doesnt sound well ---- what are her basking temps and how old is the UVB? What are you using for a UVB brand and bulb please --- how are you taking the basking temps---NO Stick Ons ---- she sound like she could have a possible RI ---- does she have any mucous coming out of her nose or mouth any bubbles here is some info on RI and what to look for Respiratory tract infections may be caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites. Affected lizards may sneeze, or have discharge from their eyes or nose, bubbles from the mouth or nose, unnaturally rapid or shallow breathing, open-mouthed breathing, decreased appetite, and lethargy.
Hi, she doesnt have any mucous and is not sneezing and sometimes looks interested in food then just closes her eyes and turns away.
Her uv light is only a few months old and the temp in the viv is ok, she is not on sand, has been on news paper for years, changed often

Gillian England

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi, her poo has been ok till today when she went while out and she went on the carpet, it was a bit runny, then she went to sleep on my husbands shoulder. Ive given her a bit of sugar water

Latest posts