• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

"Old time beardies"

sean8172

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I made this video before I separated my beardies. I only say this so nobody warns me about cohabitation. They aren't kept together anymore. I just thought it was cute, and I should share it. Since this video was made, Demani has stopped waving pretty much all together. He "fast bobs" a lot, but doesn't really wave. Aussie, on the other hand, still waves almost every day. Aussie is on the left, Demani on the right. Enjoy.

sean8172

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Absolutely too funny! Those two sure like to wave....thank you for sharing!! :D

Well, they did anyway. Before I separated them, they did this for hours on end sometimes. I always thought it was so cute. They wouldn't be so cute if I tried this now. Obviously, I learned my lesson, and don't house them together! :D

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It is characteristic for youngsters to do the wave thing. Your BDs would not do it near as much now, if at all.

Thanks for sharing

sean8172

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
New Beardie Owner

Hi everyone,

brand new beardie owner, my beardie is 18 months old and i have had him for about 4 weeks now.

hes getting on great but recently hasn't been as active as usual, normally when i get home he is clambering to get out of his viv, i've noticed he hasnt been going to the toilet much and was irritable if i picked him up.

a day or so ago he did the biggest almighty poo on his basking rock, it was literally nearly as big as him.

Is this a problem with the heating?? any advice on where im going wrong would be great.

thanks

Our female still does it virtually daily. Pretty much every time she sees our male.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You are replying to a 4 year old thread ;)

DedThreadTed.jpg

How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb?

;)

sean8172

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
What the heck? I selected your comment in Tapatalk, chose the quote option, and THAT'S what it posted? How very strange.

Latest posts