• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Nyx's picture thread

Gail

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I'm going to keep all of Nyx's pictures here in one thread for now on.

Sexy legs
14ik0t2.jpg

what a fat belly
a0hqif.jpg

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh look at that fat baby belly. Looks like someone just finished a meal

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Tink seems skinnier than Nyx. She is long though. Little bit over 12 inches. How long is Nyx?

Gail

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Here are some pics of the little beast from today. She is measuring in at 11.5 inches and around 75 grams

k3nptw.jpg

29potip.jpg

64dwyp.jpg

f4gw84.jpg

2chs46r.jpg

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
very nice...I so see Bella's head on her even if Brian says no ;)

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Tink seems to have hit the pit stop on growth at 12 inches, with a big shed comin up some time soon, its been on her tail like that for weeks some im imagining when she does shed the appetite will explode for another big growth spurt

Gail

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Nyx's main issue is she gets tired of the same type of food really fast. Now she is only wanting mealies which isn't making me very happy but at least she is eating again. She should want a change in about 2 weeks, I hoping a big shed will come soon for her too.

Latest posts