• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Not Eating

TEAMGREEN5252

Bearded Dragon Egg
So i have 7 dragons and have not had this problem with anyone up until now. Cinnamon is a beautiful 5 month old fire red beardie and when i got her about a month ago her and her sister were PIGS!! Well she has all but quit eating for the last 2-3 days and she has lost weight not sure exactly how much but enough to notice. She has only eaten a few crickets and a few worms over the last 3 days. She is starting to shed again but she has shed once since I got her and didnt do this last time. And none of the other 6 acted this way when shedding either...and feed back or ideas or help would be greatly appreciated. (other then take her to the vet) thats obvious and will if doesnt change by monday.

davedragon10

Hatchling Dragon
is temps and lighting all the same with the other dragons. has he skin changed. Is there possibility of impaction?

Latest posts