• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Normal?

JoshB56

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi Guys,
My bearded dragon has been doing this lately and I’m not sure if this is normal. I have been having problems with him eating lately. He will not eat greens or fruit, only crickets and worms. He is 6 years old so he should be mainly eating greens. I started giving him oxbow critical care and try and spark his appetite and to put something in his stomach. I have attached a video to demonstrate what I am referring to. He has been doing this for the last 30 minutes after giving him the critical care. Is he preparing for a shed and stretching his beard? Or is this something I could be concerned about? I will also add that he seemed to be dehydrated so I started filling a small syringe with water and giving him one syringe full of water daily. He would do this exact breathing thing for a few minutes following me giving him the water as well. Please let me know.
Thanks

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Not sure about the breathing thing, you might want to have it checked out by a veterinarian if it continues.

Latest posts