• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Noob here

Brandon Parrott

Bearded Dragon Egg
i currently have two bearded dragons 1 male and 1 female and they are mated so babies soon :)
i also need some advice on incubators as i have no idea what the most trusted brands are so some info about them would be much appreciated.
thanks Brandon

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome2c.jpg

Don't have info on incubators but some other info you may be interested in although it sounds like it may be a little late & have you separated them now?

TO BREED OR NOT TO BREED: A REALITY CHECK

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Because you say they have already been bred, have you separated them now?

Brandon Parrott

Bearded Dragon Egg
they have mated but there is no definate sign of eggs, do they have to be seperated after there ''ritual''?

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have moved this thread into the Breeding section, which may provide more relevant responses. How old are your BDs & how long have you had them. What size enclosure are you housing them in?

Brandon Parrott

Bearded Dragon Egg
the male is 3 years and the female is 10 months but quite large for her age, had them about 3 months and they are in a 4ft viv, they seem to be comfortable with each other as they sleep together and never fight

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
10 months is too young to be breeding, most breeders will wait until they are at least 18 months old & weigh more than 350-400g before breeding. 4 ft by what?

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to BDF, Brandon! With incubating, it's difficult to have a good store bought incubator that you don't have to make adjustments too and rig one way or another. Just keep lids on the eggs, keep the substrate damp, and the air humid while keeping in incubation temps, of course.