• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to Beardies!

huberland

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello everybody, My name is Mario and I've been strongly considering getting myself a bearded dragon. I have purchased and read a few books and done some research online, just trying to make sure a bearded dragon is right for me. After a few days of reading the books and other sites I figured I would check out some of the forums, since its always nice to have a group for support and information, and ran through a few different forums before I landed on this one. This site seems to be very helpful with a nice responsful community, so I'm glad to be joining. Once I get things going I'll have pictures of my beardie up for everyone to enjoy :)

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome2c.jpg

A few good links to help get you started ...

Basic BD Care Sheet - A Place To Start

Bearded Dragon --- Exclusive Care Info Library

Beautiful Dragons Nutrition Chart

Is Bearded Dragon Co-habitation a good plan?

How To Sex A Bearded Dragon

Latest posts