• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Tank

NickG1987

Hatchling Dragon
So I came across a great deal on a tank. I bought a 40G wide tank from a former breeder that was getting out of the business on craigslist for $20, even came with a heat mat. After about 20 minutes of scrubbing with a diluted bleach mixture, and several rinses, I transitioned Gojira from his current 10G tank to his new 40G tank. My question is this: Is it normal for him to run around in circles from end to end like a maniac for 20 minutes? He's basking on his old rock with his blanket now, but earlier he was climbing and jumping from fake tree to fake tree, is this normal or do I just have a dragon that his elevator stops a few floors short of the top? lol

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sounds to me like he was just enjoying his new home- "look at me I can run! "

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Perfectly normal. You are lucky she's only doing it for 20 min, Luci does it the whole day. Sometimes I feel like I have a tiny monkey in a tank LOL!

Latest posts