• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New owner

Terryo

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi Everyone. I'm from New York and have Box Turtles since I was a kid, and so did my Dad before me. I have two turtle gardens in my yard. One is for the Adults and the other one is for the yearlings. My son gave me a Bearded Dragon for Christmas. He was really tiny and now is pretty large. So......thought I'd go on a forum to make sure I'm doing everything right .....feeding, set up, etc. My name is Terry, and I've been on TortoiseForum.org since it started, I used to have two Cherry Head Tortoises, but located them to a warm climate so they wouldn't have to come in for the Winter.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Welcome to you both! I would think all the forums would be over lapping with so many of us having different types of animals. I really need to join GeckoTalk, I have a miraculous conception egg incubating.

Terry ask away. We created a little general information thread that you can get to buy clicking the links under my post.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the forum Ditto ^^ ask away and take a look at the links below to help you out as there is alot of info lol

Terryo

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thank you! Hi Yvonne! Don't know why they gave me this baby for Christmas.....like I haven't got enough reptiles. lol. He was so cute.
He's very sweet now that he's a big guy (have no idea what sex) I'll have to check some of the care sheets on here.

Latest posts