• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New enclosure

Srand70

Hatchling Dragon
I just ordered this
corner_whitev2_5f190be6-8c38-4d6c-a896-b5cd4e788bbc_compact_cropped.webp
4x2x2 (120 Gallon) Bearded Dragon Enclosure V2 × 1
Its from dubia…. I currently have a 40 gallon. It has the T5 bulb and 1 basking light and 1 ceramic bulb….i need help/suggestions for decorating inside…substrate will still be terrarium pad. I have a few things but i need more climbing things… it loves its hammock and basking area but is getting too big for it… help/suggestions appreciated .. its about 4 months old

Attachments

• IMG_3674.jpeg
    IMG_3674.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 21

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I just ordered this
corner_whitev2_5f190be6-8c38-4d6c-a896-b5cd4e788bbc_compact_cropped.webp
4x2x2 (120 Gallon) Bearded Dragon Enclosure V2 × 1
Its from dubia…. I currently have a 40 gallon. It has the T5 bulb and 1 basking light and 1 ceramic bulb….i need help/suggestions for decorating inside…substrate will still be terrarium pad. I have a few things but i need more climbing things… it loves its hammock and basking area but is getting too big for it… help/suggestions appreciated .. its about 4 months old
You mat is good --- you can get a 4x2x2 mat that fits that tank from Zen Habitats-- you can also look outside for logs rocks etc for the tank but you must sanitize them first - like bake them in the oven to kill what ever may be living in them or Pet Smart has really nice decor for dragons as well - the hammock I would get a cloth or fleece one the one you have are terrible for getting nails caught causing sprains injuries etc --- check www.etsy.com search bearded dragons-- your UVB is good if your using a Reptisun 10.0 T 5 or the Arcadia 12% 24 watt bulb - needs to go inside the tank w/ a distance of 12-15 inches directly over the basking decor - please get 2 digital probe thermometers for accurate surface basking temps - you may need to increase the wattage for those temps --- make sure you have the digital probe to get those temps

Latest posts