• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Enclosure Setup: Ideas?

Lenny_The_Bearded_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi guys, I'm looking to setup an 120-gallon enclosure for one of my beardies. Any suggestions, pictures, or ideas would be greatly appreciated. I want to know how you set up your tank.
IMG_0140.jpeg

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I will post pics of my tank tomorrow -- uvb needs to go inside the tank--
The first pic is Blazes tank w/ a 14% bulb
The second pic is w/ a 12% bulb Arcadia or the Repstiun 10.0 - I switch off between the two bulbs - I have since lowered the UVB down to 13" directly above the floor - Blaze has developed eye issues - one has a cataract on it and the other the iris is not round or oval as it should be making his eye sight impaired - so he is no longer climbing on anything and stays mainly on the floor of his tank - I also have changed the tile out to only two pieces running width wise in the center of the tank and am using the black mat from Zens Habitat -the big rock that sits there under the UVB has been moved to the back of the tank under the plant

Attachments

• Better pic of Blazes tank 10-10-5-2019.jpg
    Better pic of Blazes tank 10-10-5-2019.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Blaze tank 9-20-2021.jpg
    Blaze tank 9-20-2021.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 33
  • New substrate Blaze 9-30-22.jpg
    New substrate Blaze 9-30-22.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 31

Lenny_The_Bearded_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
The first pic is Blazes tank w/ a 14% bulb
The second pic is w/ a 12% bulb Arcadia or the Repstiun 10.0 - I switch off between the two bulbs - I have since lowered the UVB down to 13" directly above the floor - Blaze has developed eye issues - one has a cataract on it and the other the iris is not round or oval as it should be making his eye sight impaired - so he is no longer climbing on anything and stays mainly on the floor of his tank - I also have changed the tile out to only two pieces running width wise in the center of the tank and am using the black mat from Zens Habitat -the big rock that sits there under the UVB has been moved to the back of the tank under the plant
Look's great, thanks for the advice!

Latest posts