• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new dachiu/phantom dragons

silverado991

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
came away with two incredible dragons this time same father but different mother

red orange trans x cawley Belgium blood sandfire double het

josh double het leather x cawley Belgium blood sandfire double het-the camera really doesent show her orange off that much hopefully the high def helps it out shes about twice as orange as the trans(the sticker put up a fight and left some writing still trying to find a blade to scrap it off )

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow - these are some gorgeous animals - and great videos too.
Thanks for sharing! Wish I understood the genetics a little better...

silverado991

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
im buy far not a genetics expert i toke college biology and all that good stuff in 10th grade figured id never use it! came in handy finally

silverado991

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
were can i get a bearded dragon from like that
you have to know people who know people :) ill be reproducing both of these females for next season thell be right on schedule to be monsters the trans has already grown another .75 inchs
(ill have a super red leather line also thats crazy shes on my youtube

these were all handpicked holdbacks really one of a kind even at a level of knowing breeders its like a pied you just cant mass produce them it just happens

silverado991

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
There are a few breeders working with similar genetics, check kingsnake & fauna's classifieds.
id have to disagree you can find nice dragons on kingsnake or fauna but to find replicas of what i have its not common i was even personally suprised with what i got and i see hundreds weekly there are plenty of good dragons around fauna its just a matter of what your looking for

silverado991

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
*updates coming this week*
trans is at 10 inchs
orange doublehet leather has not hit growth spurt yet due to the lack of diet shes being strictly hand fed now her crickets tend to always find a hiding place

Latest posts