• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Beardie Owner!

Bacon-Beardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have recently stepped into the Beardie community. I have been reading a lot of post which have been very helpful, so thank you everyone. I figured I might as well share my beardies.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344440859.203284.jpg

And

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344440913.259270.jpg

I look forward to contributing and reading more from these forums.

BeardieBaby

Juvenile Dragon
Welcome! Love your beardies! As I tell everyone that comes on this site, it is a great forum with wonderful, caring and helpful people! I have had the best experience on this site than any other, and you will find a lot of support here! And remember, no question is a stupid question, so don't be afraid to ask for advice on anything, especially if you're a new beardie owner. I have had mine for 2 months now and a few instances I have panicked when it wasn't necessary, but I am continuing to learn and I am not afraid to ask anything! Unlike other forums, so far, everyone here is so willing to help! Everyone has been a beginner at some point, so we all understand! I have learned SO many things off this website that pet stores don't tell you, and it has helped take care of my beardie tremendously! :)

Latest posts