• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Beardie Owner

Nicole Popham

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey guys,

I'm 21 years old and in the process of going to college. I just recently got my beardie at the end of January; so she is about 4 months old :) she's a beautiful fancy bearded dragon named Nala and has a lot of attitude already! She loves to bask and be lazy, but once I get her out, she's gone and running all over my apartment. She's sometimes hard to catch haha if any of you have any tips about how to make the best life for my beardie, I'm up for suggestions! I'm still learning everything about taking care of her but definitely not afraid to ask questions! Super excited to have people to ask who know their stuff :)

Crazy Dragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi Nicole,
Welcome. I'm not sure where you live, but now that the weather is warming up you can take your dragon outside. You can get a harness for her at any pet shop. My daughter's and my dragons love to go out and sniff around, bask on rocks in the sun. But be careful they will get overheated in the higher temps. If you don't provide shade they will seek it out. Have fun with your baby, they are wonderful. Oh ours like to go for walks in the summer months too. They will just sit on your shoulder while you walk around your neighborhood. Make sure you have the harness on just in case. We have taken ours out walking around town during "Summer Fest" and people are really funny about them. Some don't know if they are real, some call them Iguana's, kids want to pet them, they get a ton of attention. Good Luck.

Latest posts