• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New baby

avyrus666

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
So its been almost a month if not so since Tahoe's passing. I leave to go to grab some food (my usual Friday routine with my old lady) and my mom asks if my door is open. I told her no, but go through my back door - assuming she'd been Christmas shopping.

Couldn't have been more wrong. She brought me a little baby right under my nose!

09111e343fd98c1f5407ecc94038a699.jpg

avyrus666

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Oh and just a little background information - I ended up coincidentally getting a good deal on renting the house across the street from my mothers house. Lol.

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Congratulations on your surprise bundle of joy. That was so sweet of your mom :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

avyrus666

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Congratulations on your surprise bundle of joy. That was so sweet of your mom :)

I know! I cried! Lol. And thank you! I was so not in the season and really depressed because of what happened...

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I know! I cried! Lol. And thank you! I was so not in the season and really depressed because of what happened...
That's understandable, our pets are like our kids. Now you have this cute little baby to nurture and love. He or she is going to have a great life with you :) and your mom has a precious little grandbaby to spoil!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Congrats! Love that your mother feeds your reptile fix LOL!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Awe that is the sweetest thing ever!!! She knew your heart was hurting and wanted to mend it the only way she really knew would work.. Love it!! Looking forward to getting to know your litle one.. He/she has a wonderful loving new home.

Latest posts