• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New addition to our family!

woodson28

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Our little girl arrived today! Translucent leather from Blood Bank Dragons. Introducing..
Princess Buttercup!
PRINCESS BUTTERCUP.jpg
BUTTERCUP 2.jpg
As far as I know, I'm done, our family is complete..
Thank you all for all of your help in educating me & making my transition into a responsible BD owner a smooth one.. I came here to learn about these guys & decide if a BD would be a good pet for us, now we have 2 & I have you guys to blame, I mean, thank for it. All of your stories & pictures made me fall in love with these guys. I'm really excited to watch our lil ones grow!

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Congrats, woodson28!!! And since you are part of the family here at the BDF you know that makes Princess Buttercup family too and we are all just as exited about watching her grow up and lookin forward to all the updates to come!!:D
Enjoy your day...it's a Grand one indeed!!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Congrats on your new addition! She looks wonderful. :)

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Congrats on the new addition to the family! She's beautiful!

Latest posts