• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need some advice

GemmyLou

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
My beardies mated this time last year.. and they seem up for it now again.. so when i let them together the male only seems to chase the female and bite her neck then lie there he doesnt do the full mate /: why would this be? Also my female cant see my male but when i go into the room she is waving her viv and head bobbing /: why would this be?

Exile Skimmer

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
idk for sure but im kinda thinking its like horses or dog how the male wants to mate but the female does not want to just yet... my 2 dogs labs im breeding do the same thing and the male cuddles and tries his heart out but the female gets mad and barks and bites the male until he quits then when she is ready they mated and had puppies ((this was last year)) horses do the same thing and bit the necks and kick and run like crazy.... and the head bobbing might be b/c she is streesed out from the male naggin at her when there together and she just wants to be left alone or doesnt want to see the male.... im not quite sure tho....... just a thought

Latest posts