• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need advice quick!

ares11

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'm leaving three hours away for 3 maybe 4 days. I dont know what to do about my bearded dragon... I can take him where im going but dont know if he will do alright in a car for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Also if i leave him home i dont have anyone to watch him.... Please help! i need idea's! Advice! SOON

Claudiabates

Bearded Dragon Egg
He be fine in the car safely secured. A nice biz, even a shoe/boot box with some familiar items and you be golden. My Yoshi actually likes drives.

Claudiabates

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'm leaving three hours away for 3 maybe 4 days. I dont know what to do about my bearded dragon... I can take him where im going but dont know if he will do alright in a car for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Also if i leave him home i dont have anyone to watch him.... Please help! i need idea's! Advice! SOON
See my post below

ares11

Bearded Dragon Egg
left him at the house. found someone to take care of him. Thanks for the advice though!

Latest posts