• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My tiny princess Piggy-update w/pics

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Here are some new pics of my tiny princess Piggy now that she is awake and putting some weight back on. In the year that I have had her she has never eaten so many greens without being bribed with some sort of fruit or worm. Still have not had a poop so she can't get any live feeders but I am thinking a poop is coming any day now since her belly is getting bigger and she has been eating so well. When she finally woke up she had some wrinkly skin where she had lost weight. She is up to 300g already and has put on 6g in only 3 days!!! She has 54g to go to get back to where she was before she went into braumation. Piggy is starting shed her head and tail already.

Todays checkup:

17 nose to tail
7.5 nose to base of tail (she is all tail and no body)
weight 300g

When she is under her UV lights you can see her color and pattern really good. I am her mommy so I am a little bias, but she is beautiful!!!
IMG_2346.jpg

here she is getting weighed
IMG_2343.jpg

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thank you. I was stressing that she was never going to wake up. They really do look dead when they don't move for weeks at a time. Wish I could sleep for almost 4 months then have someone pamper me when I wake up.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow Sandra, Piggy looks really good, it must be true what they say about beauty sleep and all.

Wish I could sleep for almost 4 months then have someone pamper me when I wake up.

Now that i could live with :)

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Piggy pooped for the first time since early October!!!!

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
dragonskeeper said:
I have been looking at pics of your dragons and might i say they all look very happy.

Thank you. I have to admit they would not be happy or healthy if it was not for this forum.

beardielover17 said:
I love the pic of her in the lil plastic tub. Looks like she's smiling

Didn't notice that but it does look like she is smiling.

After her poop she was fed her live feeders. The supers did not even make it into the viv before she was attacking them. And the same for the crix I fed her.

Latest posts