• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My Other Cuddly Creatures

RaidenMarshall

Hatchling Dragon
Might as well have some fun!

My two pups are Buddy and Nala. They've been with me for...about 12 years now. They're spoiled and totally fat.

Some information on my other guys. Baam is the larger leo, he's a sweetie and he's in the biggest tank of the 5, his is a 30 gal I believe. Everyone else is in a 10 gallon until I decide to make a little repti-tank/shelf thing. One of the females is currently in a temp bin since I was housing her with the other female, but I noticed they were getting aggressive so immediate separation there. But, by names, Charmander is the dude laying there with the funny legs, the girls are Totodile (smaller one with the pinkish patterning) and Agumon (in the process of getting renamed the larger one) both in one picture, and then there's Salamence looking really cool in the accidental flash photo. And of course, there's Raiden, whose become quite the fattious recently.

The juvenile leos all love live food (switch between superworms and dubias) except Totodile, she ONLY eats those stupid stir fried mini crickets from a can. Baam also has this picky tendency to only eat them as well. Try as I might I just can't get those two to eat live food to save my life. And it has to specifically be those mini crickets, or I have to buy the large crickets and literally dissect em into halves or thirds. Both of them have turned down both superworms and dubias, even starved they won't touch anything else. All of the Leos except Baam (who I bought from petsmart when I was 17) are rescues. I took them in from a friend who bought them all, and didn't even bother to think of where they were to go once she went home for summer (her mother doesn't allow pets, and surely doesn't allow lizards). She was going to release them in the wilds of Flagstaff, so, I just took em off her hands instead; luckily I convinced her to give up her tegu and bearded dragon (I would have taken them, but I wasn't financially ready yet) to the reptile shop near us as she was going to release them too. Poor things were skinny and their tails were pathetically skinny. They're much, much better now!

Attachments

• buddy.jpg
    buddy.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 22
  • nala.jpg
    nala.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Baam.jpg
    Baam.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 20
  • charmander.jpg
    charmander.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 20
  • girls.jpg
    girls.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 21
  • salamence.jpg
    salamence.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 20

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I love Charmander! He stretches his legs out like "okay this is all MY space" LOL!

RaidenMarshall

Hatchling Dragon
Haha, if I knew you back then I woulda taken it and added it to your zoo :p

Patsy, the guy likes to pretend to own the entire tank, and when it's feeding time, he follows you until you feed him and bites at his glass if you dont feed him first :D