• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My new dragon

bluebluecow

Bearded Dragon Egg
Went to the reptile store just over a week ago. Went to get decor to set up treys new viv. While there and husband getting me a soft toy dragon and some Xmas bits at the till, I decided to have a look at what reptiles they had in. Of course I had to look at the dragons. Was saying hello to one, when another one ran across the viv to the front and followed me wherever I went.
Husband then saw they where on sale , was chatting and they let me hold here. Well we had a spare set up at home and the little one came home with me.
She's a red hypo, i do find the clear nails interesting, very friendly. Had a hiding day 1st day then got more confident. Eating well every day and loves her salads. Last 2 days been out of her hide apart from at night.
I have tried to not handle her but she has come out a couple of times as when I opened her viv to put in salad she has climbed on my hand. She is very happy to sit and have cuddles at the mo.
So meet sapphira.
PXL_20231212_105716232.MP.jpg

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Went to the reptile store just over a week ago. Went to get decor to set up treys new viv. While there and husband getting me a soft toy dragon and some Xmas bits at the till, I decided to have a look at what reptiles they had in. Of course I had to look at the dragons. Was saying hello to one, when another one ran across the viv to the front and followed me wherever I went.
Husband then saw they where on sale , was chatting and they let me hold here. Well we had a spare set up at home and the little one came home with me.
She's a red hypo, i do find the clear nails interesting, very friendly. Had a hiding day 1st day then got more confident. Eating well every day and loves her salads. Last 2 days been out of her hide apart from at night.
I have tried to not handle her but she has come out a couple of times as when I opened her viv to put in salad she has climbed on my hand. She is very happy to sit and have cuddles at the mo.
So meet sapphira.View attachment 35218
Welcome little one--- make sure your set up is all good -- NO analogs for getting surface basking temps you want a digital probe thermometer -- 105-110 --- next NO Coils for a UVB cannot stress this enough - you want a good long tube fixture I can help w/ that if you need it --- it needs to be properly placed and distanced for your screen on the tank ---- if any of this is off she will quit eating and all kinds of health issues will ensue

Latest posts