• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My new addition to my beardie babies

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
e71abc6022fbdded85dba9fd63354c71.jpg
21a3ca08621192d625e89599b3f12877.jpg

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
She's precious! Does she have a name yet?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Awe she is precious!!!! Shes like are you my new mom?

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What a cutie shes soo adorable what a personality

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
She is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on your new baby girl! I know she will have a lovely life with you and Dan. You two are some of the best beardie parents I know! Plus she has two sweet and adorable sisters to show her the way!

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
She is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on your new baby girl! I know she will have a lovely life with you and Dan. You two are some of the best beardie parents I know! Plus she has two sweet and adorable sisters to show her the way!
Just hope dinky n blinky don't get jelouse because she has her own room n they have to share lol

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Just hope dinky n blinky don't get jelouse because she has her own room n they have to share lol

I don't think that will bother them. They might get jealous if they see you spending more time with the baby.

I see Wally watching me when I'm talking or feeding Lacey. It's like he is watching me so I don't give her more attention than him. Lol

Just wait you will see that look. It's like they know what you are doing. These guys are super smart!

Latest posts