• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My little Lizzy

Choppa

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello my name is Alyssa. This is Lizzy, my Christmas present! I have had her for 4 1/2 months now and she has been eating a variety of greens (salads) and different types of worms. I am concerned that she may be getting a little plump. :p She eats about 15-20 super worms a day plus a salad. It doesn't seem she eats as much as other juvenile dragons I have read about. What do you think? :rolleyes:

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

35 Dodge

Hatchling Dragon
Super worms have a high fat content and in my opinion should be a treat.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Choppa

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hmm, I thought only the wax worms were to be used as a treat, but I see the Super worms are pretty high too. I guess I'll go back to Phoenix worms for awhile. Thank you for posting this chart, it really helps :D

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yep superworms are high in fat and they love them supers..some love them soo much that they will refuse other live holding out for supers... so always good to offer a variety of bugs when you can..and of course with the greens everyday..
Getting a little belly but not bad

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Super worms are high in fat but fed as a balanced diet should be okay. I use super worms but I switch them up with dubia, hornworms and silkworms. Variety is the key.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Great info. I do have Dubia Roaches and try to alternate. Thank you all.
Yep my main feeder is Dubia and I add in Supers with waxworms, butterworms as treats.

Mom of blazey

Juvenile Dragon
Thank you for posting all of this info, very helpful

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Latest posts