• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My collection

Allthingsterrarium

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hello everybody! I just joined the forum today and I saw this section so I figured I should tell all my new friends about my animals. :)

I just got my first bearded dragon yesterday from my local Petco. He's an 8 inch or so juvenile leatherback I named Odahviing after a dragon that becomes your friend in one of my favorite video games, Skyrim. Not sure if a male or female but I'll check soon enough and I'll be sure to get some pictures to upload soon.

I also have A chacoan horned frog, type of pacman frog (Ceratophrys Cranwelli) named Button because he's round and cute like a button. (picture below.)

I have a Mexican fireleg tarantula (brachypelma boehmei) named October since he's black and orange and a spider which brings to mind Halloween. (picture below.)

I have Jackson's chameleon named Cretaceous since he looks like a triceratops. (picture below.)

Finally I just got a female tomato frog named Roma after the roma tomato who sadly I have yet to get a picture of.

I have two goldfish and a male betta that live separately from each other and may or may not be worth getting some pics of.

As annoying as she is I have best of all, a 9 month old German wirehaired pointer named Alaska. (picture below.
October 2.jpg
Alaska.jpg
Cretaceous 5.jpg
Button 1.jpg
)

There are at least 6 more animals I plan to get within the next few months.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Welcome! I would love to see a picture eventually of Miss Roma, I love tomato frogs! I have a male veiled chameleon named Bumble because sort of bumbled around his tank when he walked and I have 5 whites tree frogs along with 2 cats and 3 bearded dragons :)

Allthingsterrarium

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Welcome! I would love to see a picture eventually of Miss Roma, I love tomato frogs! I have a male veiled chameleon named Bumble because sort of bumbled around his tank when he walked and I have 5 whites tree frogs along with 2 cats and 3 bearded dragons :)

Amazing! Quite a happy collection! I saw a chameleon named bumble in an earlier post in this section. Was that him? :)

Allthingsterrarium

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member

Hi PatsyB! I remember you wanted to see a picture of my Tomato frog, Roma. I just got a picture of her a couple minutes ago!

Attachments

• Roma.jpg
    Roma.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 17

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Thanks so much! We are going to a reptile show in a few weeks and have been talking about adding either a tomato frog or some sort of pacman.

Allthingsterrarium

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks so much! We are going to a reptile show in a few weeks and have been talking about adding either a tomato frog or some sort of pacman.

Oh pacmans are great! I have one. Big and lazy and really happy to eat anything you give them :)

Allthingsterrarium

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Oh pacmans are great! I have one. Big and lazy and really happy to eat anything you give them :)

Here's mine. His name is Button and he's a chacoan horned frog :) (don't worry he doesn't live in the bucket lol. I just feed him in there sometimes or when I'm cleaning.)

Attachments

• Button 2.jpg
    Button 2.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 14

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I have 1 dragon 2 tree frogs 1 African dwarf frog 1 veiled chameleon 4 goldfish 3 dogs 2 cats and 2 hamsters

Latest posts