• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My collection has grown by one.

Allthingsterrarium

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hey guys! It wasn't too long ago that I talked about my new Garter snake Apophis but my collection has been updated yet again! This time I have become the proud Dad of a beautiful 3 inch legspan Mexican red-knee tarantula or B. Smithi. He is my second tarantula, other one is October, a Mexican fire-leg or b. boehmei who I got right around a year ago early last July or the end of last June. When I got him he was about the size of my new one. It's actually even more exciting for me because after the fire-leg the closely related red-knee is my second favorite tarantula species so now I have both of my favorite species: I actually got him from a private breeder online from tarantulaforum.com after a put an ad in the classifieds section for a juvenile male so if any on you are members the classifieds are a great section. So, since he's from Mexico and he's very orange I've named him Habanero. My collection as it stands now has only two more additions in the current lineup, a European Jeweled lacerta lizard and another chameleon since mine unexpectedly passed away back in February. Pictures soon!

Latest posts