• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

my bubba is getting so old

rugbychic07

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
another update its good bubba just started to shed today i have been expecting it but it finally started just a tiny bit on his lip area but oh he is so miserable but he enjoyed his bath today and i think i will give him another tonight i read somewhere that rubbing baby oil on the area will help it along is that a good idea or bad well any advice is great of course its the first time we went through this

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i wouldnt use baby oil as that causes you to absorb more heat. itll cook him. use shed ease you can get it in most reptile stores for cheap

rugbychic07

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
oh no baby oil i didnt mean to say that it was mineral oil but i guess it pretty much the same thing ha i didnt think about that either nice catch

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I would just keep the baths up. It helps them with the shedding process. Between that and soaking up the rays (UVB), it will shed in no time. ;D

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ive never tried beardie bacon but im sure it cant be too good lol. if you think she is having problems shedding shed ease is a awesome product

Latest posts